We understand that starting out in Private Practice can be very daunting, however, Precision has the necessary experience and knowledge to make the transition easy and hassle-free.
We offer the following services tailored to the Anaesthetist new to Private Practice:
- Advice and assistance in obtaining your practice number at BHF
- Knowledge of the documents required by medical funders to load a new practice on their system
- Completion of medical aid registration documentation for new practices
- Submission to the medical aids of new practice information
- Advice on the benefits and drawbacks of the medical aid payment arrangements offered to service providers
- Explanation of prescribed minimum benefits and the practicalities of dealing with PMB claims in practice
- Provide coding advice and make available in-house coding manuals drawn up by anaesthetists with 20 years industry experience
- Assistance and advice with coding and all aspects of billing for the practitioner new to Private Practice
- Introduction to and explanation of management reports and practice management
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation on how Precision can help you make the best of Private Practice!